Friday, May 30, 2008

Tender Mercies

Last night, Stephen & I were pretty stressed out. Our plan to go to Idaho to take his nursing boards test didn't work out-- he couldn't get the time off work. So we had to go to Salt Lake today & apply for a temporary nursing license and wait for an appointment to come open at the testing center in Draper, UT. When we checked the appointments last night, they were all at the end of June. He felt pretty discouraged. It is stressful taking a really hard summer class, working full time, being in the Young Men's presidency, and studying for nursing boards. I really felt discouraged, thinking he would have to do this all through June. Well, after we arrived home from Salt Lake, I checked to see if any testing times had opened up. And guess what? There was! So he will be taking nursing boards on Monday, June 2nd! Yay! After this is over, we will be able to enjoy the summer a lot more! We feel so blessed. God is good, He does know our needs! Just a small testimony builder.

No comments: