Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Babies!

I just checked Malissa's blog & saw the announcement: her newest daughter, Madelynn Malia was born on May 23rd! Congratulations Malissa & Mark! She is beautiful & you will have to go over to Malissa's blog to see her picture!
A few days ago, I recieved an email from another dear friend, Lisa Joy Perrin. Although, I've known for a few weeks, I couldn't say anything until she had the chance to tell others herself. Lisa and Brian are expecting their first baby together! I loved the way they announced the news to Lisa's family. Her is a tidbit of what her email said:
"Brian surprised me with a yummy cheesecake dessert, (wrapped in newspaper so I couldn’t see it). When he brought it out, he stuck on a figurine of a pregnant mother dressed in a flying pink cape and superwoman’s clothes. It read, “Super-Mom-to-Be!” What a fun way to make an announcement!

We are thrilled at the news that we’re expecting! We can hardly wait! I’ve already bought a few things and Brian keeps “spilling the beans,” everywhere we go, with a huge grin on his face, but actually, so do I. Hopefully all will go well and we’ll stay healthy and strong. We are busy reading books and internet sites about all the latest stuff."

Congratulations to the Durrants & Perrins!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Tell Lisa Joy and her new hubby Congratulations from us...we really need to try and get together sometime this summer.