Friday, May 16, 2008

New Layouts

Here are a few layouts I've done of the kids over the past month.

Mission Impossible
Well, Jonathan isn't shy, but he does not like getting his picture taken. So rather than get frustrated, I decided to embrace it. So I followed him around with a camera for a week & took shots of all the crazy faces he makes when I try to take his picture. He thought I was trying to get a good picture of him. So I guess you can say I beat him at his own game. Ha!

Photobucket

Hair
In a household of 4 females, hair is a big part of our life. Kaitlyn has reached a stage where her hair is VERY important to her. I have been doing her hair because she felt like she couldn't get it exactly the way she wants it. But she has been practicing for a while & finally can do her own hair. We are both thrilled!

Photobucket

Cherishing every moment
It amazes me how fast the kids are growing & changing. Everytime I look at Emily, she seems a little taller. I took this picture of her last Sunday by the lilacs in our yard. I have been waiting for a few months for them to bloom!

Photobucket

Crazy Hair Day at school.
Em went all out for this!

Photobucket

Uniquely You
Hannah is just so.... well Hannah! I love how self confident she is & how she strikes a pose without hesitation!

Photobucket

Smelling the flowers
I just love this picture of Hannah!

Photobucket

No comments: