Monday, May 5, 2008

The Sacrifices A Mother Makes

Kaitlyn has had a glimpse of motherhood this weekend. She declared our puppy "her baby." I am kind of glad, because while playing today, Daisy put three holes in Kaitlyn's brand new shirt from American Eagle. As you may remember, Kaitlyn had to work for her school clothes. She really wanted a new shirt from American Eagle. Last Wednesday, we went shopping & she found one for $9. She was so excited.... and today was her first day wearing it. When she saw the holes, she said, "Mom, look what Daisy did!" I said, "Honey, she is a puppy." Kaitlyn looked at Daisy and said, "I know, it's ok." I was very impressed with her mature attitude.
Tomorrow, I'm off to drive back to the mall with my fingers crossed that the shirt is still on sale! It looked so cute on her & I didn't even get a picture! But I will remind her to change into an old shirt before playing with Daisy again!

No comments: