Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hard Decision But Right Decision

Well, today has been an emotional day for me. I have been rethinking a lot of my activities & I have been thinking about the kids' getting out of school in a few weeks. The more I think about it, the more excited I get. I want to just enjoy being mom & spending time with them. So, to alleviate any unneccesary stress for myself, I turned in my two week notice at ScrappinFreestyle. I've enjoyed the work, but it is time to slow life down & enjoy it more. I feel really good about the decision. I am also very thankful to Stephen for working so hard so I can choose whether I want to work or not. So my plans are to enjoy the summer swimming & playing with the kids. Then who knows, when the kids are in school next year, I may write the book I've always dreamed of!

No comments: