
Can you believe it???? My baby turned 6 today! Today was her last day of school. It doesn't seem possible that she is this old! It seems like yesterday she was born, where did the time go? It has been a goo day. As soon as she woke up, Emily pronounced her queen of the day & led her to the throne the girl's made for her. Then I made her a "royal" breakfast. Then she opened her presents, Polly Pockets! Next, we went shopping for her birthday outfit & a haircut. She loves her new haircut! After school, we had her birthday cake! What fun! In a few minutes, we are leaving to go to Emily's gymnastic meet and then to Hannah's Kindergarten graduation!
1 comment:
happy birthday Hannah, get you into bed and take off your knickers,suck on your sweet little p-ssy I love sooooooo much until your squeal in pleasure, you love me eating your p-ssy don't you kepping your knickers so I have your p-ssy smell always
Post a Comment