Tonight, the Young Men are doing an activity Jonathan detests-- softball. He loves basketball, football, golf, & even tennis. But he DOES not like softball. So he decided he wasn't going to go and nothing I could say could convince him otherwise, so I finally just decided not to push him & let it go. Well, 15 minutes before Young Men's started, his friend Jared called & asked Jonathan if he wanted to bike to the ball field where they are meeting. Without any hesitation, Jonathan said, "sure, I'll meet you in 5 minutes." When he got off the phone he said, "Well, I'm going to Young Men's Mom, see ya." What a great thing good friends are!
While the guys are playing softball, the girls & I are going for a swim at the health club. They play while I exercise. I've swam on Friday & Yesterday, & now today. I started back on the soy protein shake yesterday & I am already feeling a difference in my energy levels!
No comments:
Post a Comment