Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 8th

It's been a busy week and everyone was feeling the need for down time. So I let the children skip chores, and we watched movies all afternoon & into the evening. I felt pretty satisfied that Netflix and the Wii had remained off all week, but I think we made up for it last night! Now, it's Saturday & we must get to work again. I admit, I don't want to, I rather play all day. But, I need to go grocery shopping, and the children have homework & chores to complete. Stephen is at work, & will come home to study for 2-3 hours. I often tell the kids that life is more about work than play, but sometimes, I wish it were the other way around! A big kid at heart I guess!
Yesterday, Jonathan came home & said he had good news & bad news. The good news is that Driver's Ed starts on Monday. The bad news is the class is held at 5:30 am! It's a 3 week class, & he doesn't know how he'll survive being at school from 5:30 am to 2:25 pm! As for me, I'll be asleep. Stephen usually leaves for work at 5:20 am, so he'll drop him off on the way! Yay for me!
Well, grocery shopping calls!

No comments: