It's just been one of those weeks where it felt like there was too much to do, and not enough time to do it all in. But all in all, there were more good moments than bad.
Kaitlyn performed in the last two performances of Beauty & The Beast. I went to closing night on Tuesday, & it was better than the first performance. Kaitlyn performed really well and she said she loved the whole experience, & wants to perform in another play in the future. But I don't think she realized how much energy it took out of her until Wednesday. She came home from school, and went straight to bed until dinner. She ate dinner, then went back to bed. Next week, she starts training for track. & resumes piano lessons. Always on the go. Oh, & she played basketball today & her team won by a land slide!
Jonathan is adjusting to getting up at 5 am for Driver's Ed. So much so, that he has decided that he will start a weight lifting class that starts at 6 am. He has 2 more driver's ed classes, then he'll begin weight lifting. I'm glad he'll be getting his licenses soon. He is always needing to go somewhere it seems.
Emily passed off her last two skill sets at Gymnastics on Thursday! She will be advancing to the next level. I think she has two more levels to go, & we plan on keeping her in gymnastics all summer, so it is possible that she'll start competition levels in a year. She loves the sport.
Remember a few weeks ago, I wrote that Hannah's teacher was concerned over her spelling? Well, we have been working hard on studying each week, & she has earned 100% on her last two spelling tests! She is very happy with herself, & we are pleased she has a strong desire to work hard in school. She also passed her math test with 100%
Hunter, the dog that wandered onto our doorstep two weeks ago, officially became ours on Monday. He is a good dog & we've had very few problems with him, so we decided to keep him. On Wednesday, we took him in for his shots & to be fixed. I have some cute pictures of him wearing "the cone of shame" and I'll try to remember to post them sometime this week.
Stephen's schoolwork load has been very intense this week. He had to write at least 5 papers, take two tests, & analyze 8 ECG strips. He has been very busy. So far, he has straight A's. Go Stephen!
No comments:
Post a Comment