Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan 14- Get In Shape

Today, I found an awesome deal for season passes to Seven Peaks! I am so excited, I love water parks almost more than the kids so! Today, I have been dreaming of warm sun, a cooler packed lunch, & floating in the lazy river or riding down the wild water slides with the girls. It's a bonus that the water park is right next to Stephen's work. Hopefully, he can join us for lunch on the days he works. Then I realized, I will be in a bathing suit most of the summer. Eek!! I need to get in shape, so starting tomorrow, I am going to work out for 30 minutes a day. I hope to drop 20 pounds by May. My reward will be buying myself a new bathing suit.
Jen (my sister) also invited us to go to the Oregon Coast this summer. I'm not sure if it will work out or not financially or schedule wise, but just in case, I want to be healthy & fit!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

Sounds like a great goal! Good luck!!!