Due to the swine flu or H1N1 flu, or whatever they decide to call it next, the person in charge of Stephen's nursing program has decided to cancel commencement activities for the nursing school. We don't want to go to university commencement, we were just planning on the nursing school graduation. It is utterly ridiculous, but we are relieved. I went to the doctor & found out I have the flu (the regular kind) and between that & the sciatic nerve pain, I have had a hard week. I did the dishes & cleaned my bedroom today, & I am wiped out. I have been trying to get up the energy to make taco salad for the lunch after, & just can't seem to find it. Jonathan, Kaitlyn, & Stephen are sick as well. Steve said the only reason he wanted to go was because his brothers were coming. He is disappointed, but said we will drive up to ID for a weekend once everyone is better. That is good, because we all have very busy weekends, and we would have had to eat a quick lunch after & then leave. We wouldn't have seen them for more than a few hours.
I am hoping Jonathan is well enough to go to scout camp training on Saturday.
This will pass.....
1 comment:
Hope you all get over the flu. No fun :(
Post a Comment