Thursday, September 4, 2008

Guess who I found today????

Ok, can I say I LOVE the Internet!!!!! Recently, through blogging & facebook, I have gotten back in touch with so many old friends & even family members. Today, I was looking through Facebook's Find A Friend through BYU-I (Ricks) AND GUESS WHO I FOUND..... Rachel, you are going to be so surprised..............

Larriann Madsen McGowen!!!!!!!!!

And the wild thing is she lives less than a hour from me. Now I am in touch with all the roomies from 2nd year! I am hoping she knows how to get in touch with Terri! Wouldn't it be a blast to get together, all of us? Hey, we could meet in a park, around midnight, I'll bring the doughnuts & rootbeer! heehee, what were we thinking?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe it! Can you e-mail me her information or tell me how to find her? Where does she live? You are awesome. I have an address for Terri...I'm not sure if it's current or not. When I ran into Anne Barlow at USU...she said that Terri had tried to contact her through classmates.com. I'm sure we can track her down. Anyways...good job and I totally think that we should get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Guess who found you. It's me Terri Anderson Mowery. Oh my gosh! I missed you guys! I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming now. I did move to Idaho for about 6 months and then had to move back here again. Long Long story. Anyways, I actually have been writing to Larriann but she never has replied back. I sat and laughed about the doughnuts and rootbeer. yeah what were we thinking. Please write to me when you get a chance. It's terribear@yahoo.com. I've been trying to track both of you down. Okay but where are Kristie and Lisa Joy??