Monday, September 29, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

On Saturday, we took Kaitlyn to the temple for the first time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



After the temple, Stephen took us to red lobster to celebrate our birthdays (mine was Thursday, Kaitlyn's a few weeks ago). Then we went birthday shopping..... and Stephen bought me an ice cream maker! I am so excited, I have wanted one for years! Kaitlyn said it was the best day of her life. I agree, it was a great day for all of us!

2 comments:

Moweryfamily said...

That's so exciting! How fun for you guys. Happy Late Birthday Melody. I'm sorry that I didn't remember that it was last thursday. It will be on my calendar for next year though. Guaranteed!!!

Malissa said...

Happy belated Birthday Mel! Looks like you had a wonderful and memorable day. How fun to take Kaitlyn to the temple! She looks radiant!