Stephen called the executive secretary today to schedule a reccommend interview for Kaitlyn tomorrow. The secretary said, "Oh she can come in right after your wife's appointment with the Bishop, I left a message on your machine, did you get it?" Well, we are terrible about checking our voice mail, so we hadn't got it yet. I am pretty sure it's a release from Activity Days, I have been the leader for 2 years. But what I don't know is what is coming next. I am trying to prepare myself so that whatever it is, I'll accept whole heartedly.......
2 comments:
Hey Melody! My roomie and friend. How are you?? Man, it's taken forever to get in touch with you all. I was reading through your blogs that I got from Ann's blog. I actually got a family letter from you but never got a chance to write back because that was when we moved to Idaho for 6 months. Are you in Provo then?? My sister lives there. Please write me back as soon as you get a chance
And the verdict is... ??
Inquiring minds want to know! :)
Post a Comment