Monday, July 28, 2008

Waterloo, Iowa

I have a web tracker that shows me the location of where people who log onto the blog are located. The last few weeks, someone from Waterloo, Iowa has logged on regularly. I don't know who it is, so I set the blog to invitation only. I have had the blog set to unlisted since I set it up & google it quite often to make sure it isn't in surf engines. Tonight, I found Rachel's & Lara's blog linked to this site, which also shows my blog link too: http://technorati.com/blogs. So to be safe, I closed the blog to invited readers only.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Emily, almost your big birthday sweetie one more year until you are old enough for me to make love to, I know you want me inside you as much as I want you but for tonight I am going to suck on your clit and lick you until you orgasm soooooo much you soak my face with sweet sweet p-ssy juice, then I know you love anal so I will slip deep in you and c-m in that gorgeous tight little bum, going to take your knickers to wear