I am so excited! Today I was offered a position on Ellen M. Designs creative team as her quick page kit maker. What I will be doing is taking the digital scrapbook kits she creates & make digital scrapbook pages and albums out of them. She will sell them out of her store at Stone Accents Studio & we will split the profits 50-50! I am going to get paid to scrapbook! How fun is that! She knows I have kids at home this summer & she is ok with me designing at a slow pace during the summer. This is the perfect opportunity!
For those that don't know what a quickpage is, I'll try to explain. I will make a scrapbook page & save it as a PNG file & package it for the store. People will buy the file from the store & download it onto the computer. Then all they have to do is open the PNG in Photoshop & add their picture & journaling & they are done. So simple!
Here is an example of a quickpage:


This is a quickpage, which people can buy from the store.
This is what they can do with it, to make a scrapbook page.
1 comment:
How lucky are you! That is such a great opportunity...I'm happy for you. I like to think of my teaching piano the same kind of blessing...I'm doing what I like and I get to stay home while I do it! Good Luck!
Post a Comment