Starting tomorrow, the peaceful, slow paced summer we have enjoyed is coming to an end. Tomorrow, the girl's have registration at school. Then Mike & Michelle will be here for eight days. We are so excited to have them come visit us this time! It was so much fun when we went up for New Years to spend a week with them, and we have been counting the days until they come here since we got home! Kaitlyn & Hannah are very excited that their aunt, uncle & cousins will be here for their first dance performance on Saturday. Emily is thrilled that the cousins will be at her family birthday party on Monday. For her family party, we are going to the new city pool. Jonathan is estatic that their will be 4 boy cousins here, especially Keaton to hang out with!
As soon as they leave, we will have to seriously get ready for school. We have already planned our shopping trips, & Jonathan has many end of summer Young Men activities he is looking forward to. We are planning a trip back to the Grotto the Monday before school starts to take family pictures, hike, picnic & play one last time before facing the school routine.
On the 20th, the kids start school! Jonathan will be in 9th grade, Kaitlyn in 6th, Emily in 4th, & Hannah in 1st. It is going to be strange to have a empty house all day. But I won't have to adjust to that until the second week of school because I am going to be at BYU's Education Week with Lisa Joy while they are in school the first week. I am really excited about that!
Stephen finishes his Pathophysiology class on Friday. He is so ready to for a break off of school. He will have 18 days off before he has to go back for his last year of nursing school!
Stephen & I are HUGE Olympic fans, so every spare minute we get will be watching all the different Olympic events.
So, I doubt I will have time to blog again before August 25th. So, everyone have a great end of the summer!
1 comment:
I will have an empty house too! I will miss my kids...but I'm way excited for a QUIET and CLEAN house.
Post a Comment