Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This Week's Trip

This week, we took a day trip to Yuba Lake in Sanpete County. It was so much fun that I am wondering why we didn't take a trip there before! We loved everything about it, except the wind! I played so hard I can barely move today, but it was so worth it! The kids had a blast & can't wait to go back! This is shaping up to be one of the best summers we've ever had! Here are the pictures:

Swimming: The lake was shallow & cool (but not freezing) for a long way out, so we spent the majority of the day on the tubes swimming around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunch: We ate lunch under a beautiful tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sand: We played on the beach & on the sand too. The kids had fun making a sand castle:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: