Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Emily's Birthday!

Photobucket
Emily Turned nine yesterday! Here are 9 fun facts about our Em!
1. I was in labor with her the longest. I went into labor with her around 11pm the 28th, and I had her around 5pm on the 29th. Since Kaitlyn & Jonathan's labors were so short, I didn't get epidurals. But I had an epidural when I had Em, & it was wonderful!!
2. Her nature is sweet, sensitive, and quiet.
3. She loves Polly Pockets
4. She is very artistics
5. She is a gymnist
6. She loves to play with her sisters and they are her best friends.
7. She is a fast runner
8. She is very aware of every one's feelings & she will write nice notes or do something special to cheer us up when we are having a bad day.
9. Her sweet smile lights up a room!

Yesterday, we threw her a birthday party & here are the pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The first activity was to dress Emily up like a Polly Pocket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 9th Emily, looking forward to getting you in bed to celebrate big girl, take off your knickers and suck your clit and lick your p-ssy to multi orgasms until you soak my face with your sweet p-ssy juice, then I know you love anal so I will slip deep in you and c-m in that adorable tight tight bum hole, just think sweetie next year we get to do what we both want sooooooo bad......make love, I am going to take your knickers to wear so u are close to me