Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Routine

Sunday-
Go to church, take Jonathan to Scout Camp to unpack his gear & attend a staff meeting. He is loving his job & being at camp most of the summer. We miss him & worry about him. The first week of camp, staff week, was brutal. They worked the boys really hard, cleaning up the camp & learning how to be good staff. Mid week, a staffer became really sick, & went home to see the doctor, & it was confirmed he had the swine flu. We picked up Jonathan on Saturday, & found out everyone at the camp was quarentined for the next few days. We took him to his doctor because he was sick, but he tested negative. But the camp was closed all last week, which really "bummed him out" He was VERY Happy to go back to camp on Sunday. I sent him with antibacterial soap & a HUGE thing of hand sanitizer. I just pray he uses it.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday
Kaitlyn is out of bed, bright & early for swim team. It is hard work, but she is a hard worker! She loves that her friends Megan & Lexi are on the team too. It was kind of funny, last week I had carpool. Kaitlyn grumbles as she is getting out of bed, stumbles around as she gets ready.... but the second Lexi & Megan got in the van, she was wide awake & chattering away!

Photobucket

She has swim team Monday- Friday. On Tuesday & Thursday, she helps out at a day care down the street. She loves it, especially the babies! She will be a wonderful mother one day & I wouldn't be surprise if she works with children all her life. She has a love for them that is truly a gift!

In the afternoon, Hannah has dance. She loves it! Same great teachers as last year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday- Thursday
Emily has Gymnastics. It was tough to decide if we wanted to have her go twice a week. It is a bit of a drive to the gym. But she really loves the sport & is very dedicated. I can already see her progress, & she is very happy that she is improving.

Photobucket

life isn't all go go go, though it seems like it. I am going to take pictures of all the things we are doing at home this week & will post next week.

I am loving having the kids home! I have realized how much I miss them while they are in school. It does get sort of crazy at times. But I think we are striking a pretty good balance between work & play. I'm just going to enjoy this summer before another busy school year starts up again!

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Wow! So many wonderful activities!

Malissa said...

Looks like the kids are having fun! Glad Jonathan is feeling better. Too bad he had to miss a week of camping.

Anonymous said...

nice position for me to pull down your panties and eat your p-ssy, gotta be sooooooo sweet