We have been waiting & waiting for the rain to go away all month so we could go swimming. Finally, we ran out of patience & bought a pass to a local indoor pool. It seems weird to swim indoors during summer, but it isn't as bad as I thought. First, we are all very fair skinned, except Hannah, so we don't have to deal with sun burns. Second, while everyone else is swimming outdoors, we practically have the pool to ourselves. Third, there is a Jacuzzi also, & Steve & I have enjoyed relaxing in it while the kids swim. Fourth, there is a small gym with a flat screen, plasma TV right by the pool that Steve & I can take turns working out in while the other watches the girl's in the pool. So overall, this has been a better investment than a season pass to the outsoor pool we were planning on buying. We spent a majority of the week at the pool.
Of course, I had to take pictures of the girls! I love their swim suits this year! I have been very annoyed in years past. You would think living in UT, that a modest swim suit would be easy to find. Nope, we have had to search & search. This year, I found a tiny little shop here in town where the woman who owns it sews them herself. They are very modest & very reasonably priced! I would have gladly paid double for them!

This is one of my very favorite photos of Miss Emily!


This was a hard picture to get! Hannah was very impatient & wanted to swim! I tried getting action shots, but it was really hard with the lighting. None came out the way I wanted. Finally, I settled for this shot, even though there is a little girl in the background.


1 comment:
Great pictures! We've been waiting to hit the pool, as well. Hopefully we can this week! I like your reasons for enjoying the indoor pool!
Post a Comment