Sunday, August 30, 2009

August flew by!

September is only 2 days away, this year is flying by! The last two weeks have been long & tiring as we adjust to the school routine: getting up early & trying to squeeze in everything we need to do after school. The kids are less than thrilled to have homework, but other than that, they seem to enjoy school.
Since school started, I have only took 3 pictures! I have been working on scrapbook pages since I didn't scrap all summer & I think all the pictures have subconciously led me to take less pictures! But here are the three I did take:

I made pencils for after school snack on the first day of school. So simple, Cheese Sticks, ham, & bugles. Mine weren't as pretty as the one on TV, but got a good reaction from the kids.

Photobucket

Jonathan had a court of honor & recieved the 8 merit badges he earned over the summer.

Photobucket


Hannah had a friend over after school & they played princesses. They were Ariel & Belle.... they needed a Cinderella & Daisy was very happy to play along!

Photobucket

No comments: