Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Year Begins!

Summer is over, really? It's been fun, busy, crazy & exhausting all at once! We never had a summer where we had to schedule in relaxing days before this one, & I am kind of glad the school year is upon us so we can "slow down."
I put slow down in quotations because Steve & I have decided to redo our yard before winter sets in. We are going to pull out the front fence & redo a side yard, paint the doors, & replant a few flower beds, plus all the fall gardening. Every other week, Steve has Wednesday-Sunday off & we needed a good project to keep busy. I am excited & looking forward to getting started!
The kids like school so far! I took pictures of the girls, but Jonathan was totally against me following him to high school to snap a picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A new year in gymnastics! Emily loved being back in the gym after taking a 3 week break. But she pulled a muscle, which makes me wonder & worry, is this the start of injuries gymnist are prone to get? Luckily Nurse Dad told her to drink lots of gatorade & rest, & she took his advice to heart!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Em said...

Love reading your blog - you have a beautiful family!!!

Ramona said...

Your girls look gorgeous! I can't wait to see pictures of all your projects! You inspire me!