Sunday, August 23, 2009

Roomie Scrapbooking Tutorial #1

Remember how we talked about digital scrapbooking at Lisa Joy's baby shower last weekend? Well, now that the kids are in school, I am going to teach you all how via this blog! Are you ready?
First you need a scrapbooking/ graphics program such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or GIMP.
If you don't already have a program on your computer, Adobe.com offers 30 day free downloads on their site. GIMP is free and can be downloaded here. I am not at all familiar with Paint Shop Pro.
A free tutorial for using GIMP is here.
I will be teaching you all to scrapbook using Photoshop. So, your first assignment is to find a program you like & install it on your computer! I will be back with Tutorial #2 tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ramona said...

This is such a fabulous idea, Melody! Do you mind if I share this link with others that are wanting to learn? Oh, and another program I recently found that is free and good for beginners is paint.net.