We decided to make the game fun by saying the fans of the losing team would make a victory dinner for the fans of the winning team the Monday after the game.
So Jonathan, Kaitlyn & I (BYU loyalists) made this for dinner last night:


Stephen, Hannah, & Emily (Utes defectors) totally enjoyed the yummy RED spaghetti dinner & Cherry Cobbler for dessert. They cheered even louder when I said, "BYU fans have dish duty tonight!"
But next year, BYU will win!!!!!
4 comments:
Now that's a family divided!!!We're all BYU fans except for 1 of my brothers, who hosted a party at his house (and of course had to endure all of the harrassment when his team lost.)
Better luck next year!! GO BYU!
Melody,
it sounds like it was quite enjoyable, having a 'wager' going with your family members..I am sure that this helps them create memories that they will remember for a long time.
Good for you!
Now, I have to say that I was only routing for the Utes because, by winning, I thought that they'd have more of a chance playing Florida(who is my team) down the road, and perhaps in a championship game! So, go Utes..and go Gators!!!
Such a cool idea about dinner! So sad that they lost, GO BYU!
What were you going to make if BYU won? Probably blueberry cobbler, but what for dinner?
Happy Thanksgiving!
No idea on dinner! If BYU would have won, Stephen would have had to make dinner. lol
Post a Comment