Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Present

When my sister in law was here in August, we were out shopping & we found a framed picture we both fell in love with, and wanted to buy a copy for each Daisson grandchild. But at $10 per frame, it would have cost us $130! So we bought one copy, & I created my own in Photoshop Elements. I liked how it turned out.



Click on the picture to see enlarged photo

I will have it framed for each of my children, nieces, & nephews. This one is for my nephews & Jonathan.



This one is for my nieces & my girls.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Malissa said...

that's a great idea! looks very nice! i'm sure they will enjoy it.

Moweryfamily said...

Melody, I love it. Where did you ever find that. I love it. I would like something like that for my family for my dad.