Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday #1

Today, I was scrapbooking & listening to a show on TV. It was a local show that is kind of a Rachel Ray/ This Old House/ Martha Stewart/ Dr Phil combo (as in offering relationship advice). Anyway, each week, they have a blog feature segment. Today, they talked about the trend many bloggers are following, posting one thing they are grateful for on Thursdays.
I am grateful for so many things, some very deep & profound. Others simple & kind of silly. Today, I will blog one thing I am grateful for. I am grateful I am sitting here, waiting for Stephen, who is out giving a priesthood blessing to a sick neighbor. I can't say how grateful I am to have a priesthood holder in our home, who has blessed me & the kids when we are sick or just needing extra strength. I haven't always had this blessing, so it feels like a wonderous miracle each time I think of it.
Well, he's home & I'm off to bed. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

what a great idea. I actually posted my gratitude of country yesterday. Check it out!
Amyjoy