I was reading Lara's blog & saw that Cynthia tagged her. This one looked like fun, so here goes:
tagged me.
Big 5 Tag
What were you doing five years ago?
That would be 2003, right? Hannah just turned 1, Emily was 3, Kaitlyn was 6, and Jonathan was 8. Hmm, I don't remember what I was doing, because I was really busy taking care of small kids. I was probably hanging out at the park with Chrysta & the kids or talking on the phone to Granny after the kids went to bed.
What are five things to do on your list for today?
1. Work on a reading lesson with Hannah
2. Go over Emily's spelling with her
3. Post on my blog
4. Do 3 loads of laundry (in progress)
5. Make a grocery list (still need to do)
What are five snacks you enjoy?
Cheesecake, ice cream, nachos, chocolate chip cookies, and lemon bars
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy an estate and build houses on it so my family could all live close together
2. Donate to cancer research & finding a cure to the disease Moa- Moa, which my Uncle Larry has
3. Buy a plane and fly the young women to general conference (ok, I stole that one from Bishop Riley)
4. Donate to th humanitarian and missionary funds
5. Tour the world
What are five of your bad habits?
sleeping in too late, putting off chores, worrying, biting my nails if nervous, not listening to the kids sometimes.
What are five jobs you have had?
advertising director for a scrapbook site, professional genealogist, office clerk, and mom
What five people do you want to tag?
Rachel, Malissa, Heidi. Lisa, do you have your blog up yet???
No comments:
Post a Comment