Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Where is it????

I have searched in my room today, and I am half way through the office, & I cannot find my camera! The last time I saw it, I took a picture of the kids watching a movie together in my room. After I took the picture, I went downstairs to the office where Stephen was studying. I have not seen it since. Am I ever going to find it?

Luckily, Stephen is buying me a new camera in a few weeks. He has been planning to buy the camera for our anniversary for a few months now. Last weekend, we went shopping to pick it out. Here is a picture of the one I picked out:




I I chose it because it has 10x optcal zoom and with the kids getting older and partcipating in sports, theater, etc., I needed a camera that can zoom in. Plus, it has an auto stability feature, which makes it easier to take pictures. But I am not getting it until mid- May & Emily's last gymnastic practice of the season is the first Thursday, so I need my old camera to take pictures of her ar gymnastics. I need to find my old camera!!!!

No comments: