Friday, April 11, 2008

Date night

Pizza & Rootbeer, then gazing at the stars. Sounds great, doesn't it? I hope Kaitlyn is enjoying her date with her Daddy tonight! They are at her science's club closing social. They are eating pizza & rootbeer, then using high powered telescopes to look at stars. I honestly don't know who was more excited, Stephen or Kaitlyn. I am so glad he takes the time to do these special things with our girls. Kaitlyn said to me the other day, "Mom, when I grow up, I want to be just like you..... you married the most awesome man in the world!" What can I say to that, except she is completely right!
Tomorrow night, I get my turn to go on a date with Stephen. We are going to go see the new Emma Smith movie!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

Sounds like Kaitlyn is going to have a great time tonight with her dad. How fun! Seems like a long time ago when you came home from your first date with Stephen. I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful family! (p.s. I still remember details of that date. LOL)