Sunday, February 6, 2011

The highlights & lowlights

I saw this on another blog & thought it would be fun

The highlights of this week:
Jonathan earned his Eagle in scouting
Kaitlyn started back to piano
I started drinking 64 ounces of water, and by Saturday, my clothes fit comfortably
Stephen is 1/3 through this semester, and has straight A's
I taught Emily how to digital scrapbook
Hannah made a bird feeder at Activity Days

The low lights
We were late to church again
I felt like I was behind all week, and running to catch up. It's tempting at times to give in to feeling overwhelmed, but just tell myself to keep on going.
moody kids, kids argue with each other a lot, and one in particular, with me. Not fun.
I bought a rice cooker and I thought it would only take 45 minutes to cook. Wrong, 1 1/2 hours to cook. Glad I made a really big salad. We'll use the rice for another meal.

So, all in all, life is going well, but it is definitely real.

No comments: