Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cheeseball/ Dip

I am making dinner for tomorrow & I just realized I forgot to post this recipe for my old roomies! I made this for our get together last Saturday, & they all loved it! Though Steve ate what I brought home & said it was a bit to "rich"

2 pkg cream cheese
1 pkg Ranch dressing mix
3 pieces of bacon, finely chopped.

You can add shrimp to it, but I didn't for the party. You can also form it in a ball & roll in nuts.

Heidi, I ate a one of the cookies you made for ME on the way home, & I am glad I did, because I set them on the table, then went to go put away my shoes & coat. BIG MISTAKE! By the time I walked back into the kitchen, they were gone, & the kids were exclaming how good they were!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: