Let's see....
Jonathan, Kaitlyn & Stephen have been working the BYU scout games at the football stadium, so most Saturdays they have been gone. Speaking of BYU, Emily declared herself an Utes fan recently & Jonathan is, well, a true blue BYU fan, and responded by saying, "My own Sister!"
We have been working on our landscape, very, very slowly & finally have most of what we wanted accomplished before winter finished. Yesterday, because there wasn't a BYU home game, Steve, Jonathan, & my dad pulled out the front fence. It looks so much better!
Next project: new windows & doors. Again, another slow moving project. Our windows are almost 30 years old & very drafty. The all need replaced. After getting several bids, we opted to go with a company who would do a pay as you go plan. So, we saved up for two windows, bought them in early September, and waited 6 weeks for them to be installed. They did a beautiful job, & we will be using them again. Only 10 more windows to go!
A few weeks ago, we attended the baby blessing of John William Perrin, son of Brian & Lisa Joy Perrin. He is a beautiful baby boy! I didn't get a picture of him as I'd hope.... he decided he's rather go upstairs & eat! But I did get a few pictures of the cakes & a shot of Lisa Joy, Malissa, & I:


Speaking of Malissa, my old college roommate & dear friend... after 15 years, she finally made her way to Utah & I am very happy to have her close! I am looking forward to seeing her more and watching her kids grow up!
And finally, here are the circus pictures!:



No comments:
Post a Comment