Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes on facebook, phone, email, & here! I have been blessed to make a lot of good friends through the years, and through the Internet, stay in touch! I had a fabulous birthday! Stephen made a yummy omlette, then had the kids clean the house. I must be getting oldER, because I find myself making a "Things I Want To Do In My Lifetime" list. One item I can check off is going to the circus. I had never been before! I don't don't know what I enjoyed more.... watching the show or watching the kids faces as they watched the show!
As far as pictures go, it has been kind of a feast or famine here. I haven't taken many pictures the past few months, then I took 100 pictures this weekend.
Here are a few pictures of the kids in Salt Lake City, just hanging out before the show. I packed a picnic lunch & we sat on the lawn across from the city & ate before going to the circus. I think what I enjoyed most about my birthday was no school, no work, just a relaxing day with Stephen & the kids!

Someone is REALLY excited about the circus.


Stayed tuned for circus pictures later this week!
1 comment:
So excited to see the pictures. Glad you and the family had fun!
Post a Comment