Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Break Flop

I have been looking forward to fall break for a month now! I made the following plans

Thursday: hang out with Malissa, Lisa Joy, Darla, & Heidi at Malissa's farm, eating delicious cinnamon rolls & taking the kids to pick pumpkins at a nearby pumpkin patch.
Friday: Visiting Aunt Arlene with Stephen, and then going to the Jordan River Temple.
Saturday: Taking Emily & Kaitlyn shopping for new church dresses, shoes, & winter coats.

On Tuesday, Kaitlyn woke up terribly sick. We think she wasn't completely well from her cold last week, & suffered a relapse. Malissa emailed to say strep throat was visiting her house, & with all the illness, we decided to cancel our get together. When Thursday came, Kait was still under the weather, so we decided to just hang around the house.

See the posts below to read about Friday & Saturday!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

I was just thinking about you guys! Hope you're feeling better!