Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Terri tagged me, so here are 5 things about me:

1. Stephen is the only man I've ever kissed, but I didn't plan it that way. I almost kissed a guy in high school, but I am so glad I didn't because he later married a good friend of mine & they actually stayed with Stephen & I for a few weeks after they were married & looking for a place to live. It would have been weird!

2. Stephen & I faked our engagement. Our ward kept asking us when we were going to get married & it was driving us both nuts. After all, we were just friends & nothing else. So we borrowed his sister's ring & announced at ward prayer that we were engaged. The room erupted with cheers & applause. Our bishop yelled, "FINALLY'. Then we said we were just kidding. Again the room erupted. This time with boo's. But the joke was really on us. We both went home depressed that it was only a joke, but neither of us understood why. duh.....

3. I went water skiing for the first time when I was 2 months pregnant with Jonathan.

4. I've been rapelling, white water rafting, & snow skiing, all with Stephen.

5. I once broke my toe by going "bridge jumping" in college. Long story......

2 comments:

Moweryfamily said...

Thanks Melody! I know you were busy and I felt bad but I was supposed to go along with it to. My sister tagged me. Your so awesome! I owe you big time I know.

Moweryfamily said...

Oh yeah I forgot. I totally remember when you guys faked your engagement. Little did you know that you guys would actually get married. That was the best part!