8 Favorite TV shows
1. Good Things Utah
2. KSL Studio 5
3. Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader- the kids & I play along. They usually win.
4. Nova- depending on what's on
5. Frontline
6. hmmmm, I just don't watch a lot of TV.
7. ?
8. I seriously don't think there is 8 shows I watch
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Los Hermanos
2. Red Lantern
3. In-N-Out Burger
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Red Lobster
6. Fat Jacks Pizza
7. Quiznos
8. Cold Stone Creamery
8 Things that Happened Today
Considering it's only 9:45am, I haven't done anything exciting or interesting yet.
1. I had a hard time getting out of bed. Last weekend, I bought new pillows & sheets. My bed is so comfortable now! Makes it hard to want to get up.
2. I made french toast for breakfast.
3. I woke the girls up early because Jonathan had a court of honor last night & they needed to finish homework that didn't get completed last night.
4. I admired the bright yellow & orange leaves that have fallen recently all over town as I drove the kids to school.
5. I thought about a wedding present I need to get for a reception I am going to on Saturday.
6. I started a load of laundry, made my bed & loaded the dishwasher before I allowed myself to get on the computer.
7. I spent 30 minutes on the computer, then wiped up the kitchen counters & straightened up the sitting room.
8. I am working on this post
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Stephen graduating from nursing school in May.
2. Kaitlyn's Christmas Concerts
3. Emily's gymnastic practices
4. Jonathan recieving his Eagle
5. Reading with Hannah
6. Lunch with old room mates
7. Family Reunions
8. Bedtime
8 Things On My Wish List
1. Stephen gets Thanksgiving & Christmas off
2. The house stays clean
3. No one gets sick this winter
4. Stephen & I get to on a trip for our 15th anniversary next year
5. I get all the Christmas prep done before Dec. 1st.
6. Stephen gets good grades on his last two care plans so I don't have to type Care Plan #10
7. There is snow for Christmas
8. That the Election will really be over on Nov. 5th! I am soooo sick of it!
8 People to Tag
1. Rachel
2. Malissa
3. Heidi
4. Lara
5. Michelle
6. Anne (is this your 4th tag? Sorry!)
7. Terri
8. Constance
No comments:
Post a Comment