Last night before I went to bed, I had all of the laundry done. I just walked into the laundry room to grab some meat out of the freezer & there is a good size pile of laundry sitting there! I've heard that debt never sleeps. Apparently laundry doesn't either! Now, I grew up in a small family with just me & my sister. So all this laundry is new to me. I've been wondering for years, is it normal or excessive? What do you do to cut down on laundry?
4 comments:
To cut down on the laundry at our house, I train my gents to do their own when they are 8 years old. They pair up to make full loads and are assigned one laundry day each week. They learn to iron when they are 12.
I love being able to keep up with Diasson's! I love reading your blog! Your family is so cute and they all have really grown up! Wow- time flies! Your scrapbook layouts are amazing. You are so creative! Also, your camera takes amazing pictures- you'll have to let me know what camera you use as we are in the market for a new one. One of these days I'll start a blog of my own...
Hi Kristi- My Camera is a Canon Powershot S5 IS. I love it! I look forward to seeing your blog, but I understand that other things come first, like sleep! How is that sweet baby of yours?
Constance, my kids do laundry all summer. During the school year, I want them to concentrate on academics, so I do it. As I remind them ofter "It is one of the blessings of having a SAHM. lol. I guess I am just complaining because up until this week, I haven't done much laundry since June. Are you teaching Emergency Preparedness at CU this fall? I'm hoping to be able to jump back in.
I am more than willing to take the girls panties, no need to wash them first
Post a Comment