Monday, August 18, 2008
Happy Surprise!
I have been running around all day trying to get all the laundry done & the house somewhat organized before going to education week. One of my other to do's today was water the garden. Now, I have to say, the garden has been more of a burden than a pleasure the past few weeks. Between having company, going school shopping, being sick with TWO different illnesses in one week, & getting ready for Education Week, who has time to garden? Besides, I have been somewhat dissappointed with the garden. We have tomatoes, but the are small. Not the big ones we were hoping for. The squash bug go our pumpkin & half our squash. So, it has been as I said, more of a burden than anything. But today, I found a big zuchinni, 7 bell peppers, 3 ripe tomatoes, & 1 ripe cherry tomatoes! I was so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment