Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fun Week!

We had so much fun while Mike & Michelle was here! It was really nice to spend an entire week with family. The kids totally enjoyed playing with their cousins from the time they woke up until the second they fell asleep. Here are the highlights from the week:
1. Going to the Santaquin parade to watch Hannah & Kaitlyn dance
2. Barbecuing & playing in the pool in the backyard after the parade.
3. Going to Church together on Sunday.
4. Going to Payson pool for FHE on Monday
5. Making Sconey tacos on Tuesday, a Daisson family tradition when we get together
6. Jonathan, Stephen, & Keaton going laser tagging with the Young Men
7. Mike, Quentin, Emily & I planting flowers in the front yard
8. Michelle & I went shopping for fun Wednesday morning.
9. We met Mike, Stephen & kids at the movies after shopping & saw Prince Caspian
10. Playing battle front, Shrek, & Eye-toy games on the playstation all week long
11. Playing games like Monopoly & El presidente several times
12. Good food to eat all week.
13. Going to Salem pond
14. Listening to Jonathan, Naylor, & Keaton giggle like girls at midnight
15. Watching movies together here at home
16. Watching the fire on P Mountain
17. Swimming & Canoeing at Salem Pond
18. The kids making videos of shows they made up & then cracking up while we watched them later.
19. Eating lunch at the park yesterday & the kids being so tired, no one complained when we packed up & went home early.

Between Michelle & I, we took over 400 pictures this week. I only edited the ones from the parade & pool so far. I am exhausted & a little sick, so I am going to rest this weekend. I HAVE to get better by Monday, because we have to get school shopping done next week. I can only lie around so long before I go nuts, so hopefully I'll get some more pictures edited & posted over the weekend.

Here are the picture from the pool:

Photobucket
Naylor, Emily & Kaitlyn swimming in the lazy river.

Photobucket
Hannah & Angelynn playing on the kiddie waterslides.

Photobucket
Quentin sliding down the red slide. I love this picture!!!

Photobucket
Keaton & Jonathan hung out in the lazy river, on the slides & in the lap pool

Photobucket
Chloe loved the wading pool & entertained herself by walking in & out of the water fountains,

No comments: