One day after school, we made cookies.

The living planet aquarium had a free day, so I checked the kids out of school after lunch (Emily had a presentation, and Jonathan had a test). It was fun. We bought Kaitlyn a camera & she took most of the pictures. I think she has talent!






Stephen & the girls went to our ward Christmas Party. Jonathan was at a debate tournament & was supposed to be home at 6:30 pm. I was waiting on his call to pick him up. They ended up being 2 hours late & we both missed the party. :( However, Emily was nice enough to bring us a plate of delicious food!
Emily, Hannah & I went to a Christmas get-together with my old Room mates from Ricks college. The girls enjoyed playing with their kids, & I enjoyed visiting with some of my best friends & eating good food.
No comments:
Post a Comment