Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

Each year, I buy the kids a new set of PJ's. They know without fail that they will get PJ's, so I stuff a little something in with them so there will be some sort of surprise. This year I put card games in with their PJs. Around noon, I told them it was time to open PJs, which perplexed them since we usually don't open them until right before bed. To add to their confusion, I made them draw a number 1 through 4. Emily drew 1, so she opened hers first. Along with her PJs, she found a new deck of Uno cards.

Photobucket

We played a round of Uno, then Kaitlyn opened hers & found Phase 10. I guess I won because I was the only one starting phase 4 when the kids decided to end the game and move on to the next person's PJ surprise.

Photobucket

Hannah opened hers, and found The Diary of a Whimpy Kid card game. It was a fast moving game, and we all loved it!

Photobucket

Last, Jonathan opened him PJ's, & found Skipbo. Kaitlyn & Hannah were sick of card games, so they sat this one out. But Stephen, Jonathan, Emily & I had a blast playing.
Photobucket

We thought Jonathan using his pocket knife to cut through scotch tape was pretty funny!

Photobucket

No comments: