Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well, here it is almost two weeks since we went to ID & I haven't put the camping pictures on the blog yet! Busy, busy, busy! I can hardly believe that the kids have 2 weeks left of summer vacation. It has flown by! I will get the pictures from camping up before the end of August
Today was Emily's birthday. She turned 10. She is growing into such a beautiful young lady! Today, we went to the temple house in South Jordan. Originally, we planned to go, all 6 of us, but Jonathan was working at scout camp & Kaitlyn couldn't go either. It was strange only having two kids, but we really enjoyed ourselves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This Week's Noteworthy Items:

1. Emily passed off her skills in Gymnastics & will move up to Orange Stars in 2 weeks.

2. We attempted to visit Jonathan last night at Scout Camp. I've had a hard time this week, I've only seen him 2 days over the past two weeks. Stephen decided I had been good all summer, letting him do this & having a good attitude. Plus, he misses him too! So we bought fat boy ice cream bars & off to camp we went. Unfortunately, he was up "Cardiac Hill", at a campfire program. I was wearing flip flops, so we didn't see him. But we talked to his boss, who said, "I really like him, he is a hard worker, a good example to all the boys, always happy & I will be thrilled to have him back next summer. Does a mother's heart good, all but the wanting him back next summer part.... its hard to let my little boy grow up!

No comments: