Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camping, camping, camping!

Kaitlyn went to girl's camp Jun 30- July 3rd. Jonathan has been working at Maple Dell Scout Camp as a Counselor In Training all summer, but went as a scout July 6-12th to work on merit badges, As a family, we went to the Spencer Family Reunion last week in Island Park, ID and camped at Buffalo Campgrounds. So I feel like my summer has been about packing for a camp trip, or doing laundry after one! Although Jonathan has become quite proficient at packing & doing his own laundry! He is at scout camp this week & has 2 more weeks left. I for one will be glad when he is home more, but he dreads it because school is starting up again!
I also have 4oo photos total from all the camp trips! I know Aunt Sally is waiting on them, so I will post a few every so often, not all 400, but enough to make you feel you all were right there with us! By the way Aunt Sally, I haven't forgotten your request for printed pics, but it may take me a few weeks to sit down & edit all of them, print & send! I promise it will be worth the wait!

Now, here are the pictures we took on our way to Island Park last week. We stopped in Rexburg to visit Stephen's brother Ernest, to visit his mom's grave, & to see the Rexburg Temple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily found a bird's nest!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: