I know I haven't blogged in a few weeks, I have been sooo busy! But more on that later this week! For now, I am asking your vote! The site I work for has entered a scrapping contest at Digital Scrap Addict, a popular site for digital scrapbookers. It is a great way to promote the designers from our store! Anyway, I am on the Store Creative Team, The Brownie Girls, and we had to do a white space layout for week one of the contest and focus on a favorite feature of our child. I chose Hannah's smile. Here is my layout:

Anyone cam vote, so please, if you have a second will you vote for my team? You don't have to register at the site to vote! Vote for The Brownie Girls here!
3 comments:
if we vote more than once does it still count?
I think you are just suppose to vote once :)
Shoot! I showed the kids how to vote so they have been voting too:) Quite a few votes for your group!!
Post a Comment