
On Monday, we planted our garden even though it was really hot outside. This week is crazy busy in the afternoons and evenings, so we wanted to get everything planted. Steve & the kids did most of the work:



I felt ok enough to help, but Steve insisted that I supervise this time around. Well, I just couldn't sit there in the hot heat & point to where I wanted things to go. So I walked around & looked at other plots (we grow our garden in the "neighborhood garden") and I liked how the Kuchars planted their garden & I liked the Bunker's watering system. So we combined the two ideas:

Only, we shouldn't have put Emily & Hannah in charge of the water! I had to run back to the house to get something & Steve got busy doing something & they nearly flooded it! All the water/ mud was too hard to resist.....



Like I said, it was pretty hot, in the 90's! The kids were so thankful that Steve filled a cooler with Lemonaid before we left home!

And this look on Hannah's face is so funny! If you didn't know better, you would think she worked the hardest instead of playing the hardest!
1 comment:
If playing is a child's 'work' then Hannah really did 'work' the hardest:)
Post a Comment