
Jonathan has had a busy few weeks. He registered for high school last week. Yes, you read that right... HIGH SCHOOL! It doesn't seem like he is old enough (I know I'm not). He has decided to take the 4 year college route. Without any influence from us, he signed up for Algerbra 2, Chemistry, Spanish 3, Honors English, PE, Seminary, & one other required that I can't remember. I cannot believe he'll graduate in three years! He is growing up way too fast!
I made him get his haircut on Saturday. As you can see, he was less than thrilled. He also sprained his ankle playing Basketball yesterday. We hope it gets better before the winter camp out this weekend. I'm glad Steve will be there to keep an eye on him.

I was so impressed when Jonathan said he would do his own laundry. I told him to go put away his laundry. He said, "you said put away, not fold...." I'll be more clear next time. I made him fold it AFTER I took this picture!

Kaitlyn had her haircut on Saturday. She was very nervous because she didn't want it too short. It turned out beautiful! She also started choir practices again. We have been really lazy during the break & her voice is out of shape. But she is going to start practicing again. A few weeks ago, grades came out. I thought they wouldn't be as good because she was so busy with chior practices & performances. But I was wrong. As usual, she had straight A's. She is registering for Jr. High today. Like Jonathan, I think she is growing up too fast!

Emily is still loving gymnastics. She is working really hard during practices. She is on level red. To try out for the team, she has to be on level yellow, which is two levels above her. She wants to try out for team when she turns 11. Her grades were excellent this term, except in spelling. Her teacher thinks it is due to test anxiety, because she does ok on the spelling tests at home. So, her teacher wants her to take the tests at home. I love her teacher! Emily has been blessed to have such good teachers!

Hannah LOVES the dentist. Besides Disneyland, it is her favorite place to go. Seriously. She bounced out of bed yesterday like it was Christmas morning. She loves getting her teeth cleaned. She had her first cavity and thought it was cool. She couldn't wait to watch the dentist fix it. But he used nitrious oxide to hekp relax it. She was really disappointed when she came to & couldn't remember anything. Funny girl! Oh, and as we were leaving the dentist office, the hygienest told her not to eat "for a little while" Well, Hannah thought that meant skipping lunch & she didn't eat lunch or drink any water all day until she came home from school. I felt so bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment