I am on Scrappin Freestyle's Creative Team (CT). I joined their CT after I quit working as their advertiser last spring because I still wanted free products. Each month, I make 2 quickpages for their quick page exchange. Anyone who wants to join their quick page exchange can do so. You make two quickpages, upload them to the gallery at Scrappin Freestyle. Then at the end of the month, Jessica emails you the other quick pages that were submitted, FREE. But, if you just want the quickpages, but not make your own, you can buy them in the store.
Here are the quick pages I made with this month's kit, My Heart Races


Here are the actual layouts:


These are digital layouts, not traditional paper layouts.
2 comments:
Mel you are so creative!!
Melody, I am interested in the page exchange. Where can I get more information?
Post a Comment