Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where have I been???

It's been awhile since I've blogged..... did some of you think I gave up on it? Our family spent the month of Feburary sick with the flu! Kaitlyn & Emily were home and miserable the 1 st week. Then Stephen & Hannah came down with it. I was feeling pretty good, thinking I was not going to get it. Then WHAM.... it hit me, plus I had an ear infection in both ears. Then just as I was starting to feel alive again, Jonathan came down with it. I am so greatful for all the sick time Stephen had accrued. He was able to stay home the week he was sick, and the week I was sick. It was a hard month, but it made me greatful for the good health we usually have.
It's hard to believe that Stephen is midway through this semester already! He is really enjoying school, & talks more & more like a nurse every day. Yesterday, Kaitlyn fell & hurt her knee. After examining it, he reported "She has a contusion which appears to be localized." I said, "in English please...." He said, "she bruised it." Made me laugh
Last week was the district science fair. The girls did well, but did not go on to state. They worked hard & we are proud of them!
Well here are some layouts I have finished lately. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm experiencing the flu this weekend and am completely miserable! Honestly, I have lost count of how many hours I have been in bed...asleep. I hope I kick this flu bug fast! Glad to hear you are all over it. Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Mel- I cannot believe how grown up your kids are! You're doing a great job as a Mom:) I enjoyed all of the pictures and stories.

Anonymous said...

oops! that comment was from me, Malissa LOL. I'm still getting used to this blogging stuff!!