Hey all moms out there!
What if I told I tell Emily every day that she has to play a video game for at least 30 minutes and she begs me to practice her math facts???
Yep, it's true!
I found a free, downloadable video game that helps kids learn their multiplication. Emily loves it..... so does Jonathan & Kaitlym.
Here is the link: http://www.bigbrainz.com/index.php I'm not a big video game fan, but I am really impressed with this one.
Kaitlyn saw her Opthamalogist (eye doctor) at Primary Children's Hospital. Good news..... while there is no improvement in her left eye, her right eye is strong & healthy, and she is seeing 20/20 with her glasses. Since her vision improved in her right eye over the year & she is seeing 20/20 with glasses, he felt good referring her to a regular eye doctor close to home. She now only has to have a check up every two years. Yay!
As for her left eye, unless a new surgery or treatment comes around, there is not much that can be done. But as Kaitlyn says, having one good eye is a blessing, having two is a bonus! She has such a fantastic outlook on life! She is such a great example to all of us. We love ya Kaitlyn, our Joy!
1 comment:
That's so great about Kaitlyn's eye!! What a blessing! We'll definitely have to check out the math game.
By the way, I love your background and banner...so spring!
Post a Comment